cPrime was formed in 2003 by several IT project managers. It is both a project management consulting company as well as project management education (PMP® training) provider. cPrime has been awarded with the top 500 fastest growing companies in America. cPrime prides itself on top notched project management knowledge, both in theory and practice. It helps companies large and small to build project management offices (PMO), project management teams and train up project managers. cPrime considers Agile methodologies to be the best project management practices and try to assist companies to adopt Agile project management. They also use Agile ways to plan, create and deliver their PMP® Training courses.
cPrime On-Demand PMP® Bootcamp
The on-demand PMP® bootcamp will help people eligible for the PMP® exam to pass the exam in the first attempt. After completing the course, students will gain the required 35 contact hours of project management education as well as all the knowledge for the actual PMP® exam. Students will be able to access the course materials through a computer connected to the internet. The course includes:
- Over 65 interactive PMP® lessons introducing PMBOK® Guide Guide concepts and terms. Since all recordings can be viewed as many times as needed, students will be able to understand all the subject matters thoroughly.
- Many chapter end exercises, questions and practice exams are included for students to understand their progress.
- Supplementary notes on PMP® Earned Value Management calculation are included to walk students through the steps from reading the questions to choosing the correct formulas for calculation and arriving at the correct answers.. All the PMP® formulas are also listed in a downloadable and printable cheat sheet.
- Printable PMP® Process Maps for every knowledge area of project management are provided.
- A full length PMP® practice exam is included to allow students to have the experience of sitting for the PMP® exam for 4 hours continuously.
- Unlimited access to the course materials for 90 days.
Project Management Professional Boot Camp Prep Course
Led by seasoned instructor John Niec, the PMP® boot camp prep course by cPrime runs continuously for 4 days and 10 hours each day. It will prepare students well for the real PMP® exam after the course as well as provide the 35 contact hours for project management education. The course staff will also provide direct assistance to students through the PMP® application process. The cost of the bootcamp includes all the study materials required for preparing and passing the PMP® exam:
- A printed PMBOK® Guide Guide
- A class workbook for students to work through the PMP® preparation
- Hundreds of practice exam questions
The boot camp also includes a money back guarantee which will reimburse the students for up to 2 more PMP® exam attempts should they fail in the exam.
Review by Students of cPrime PMP® Training
Susan R. Garner passed the PMP® exam with the help from cPrime’s online bootcamp. She was especially grateful for the training and supplementary exercises on Earned Value Management calculations.
Daniel Gavrilescu commented that cPrime PMP® training was very useful for him to obtain the PMP® credential. He benefited much from the way the concepts and terms of the PMBOK® Guide Guide were presented which helped him to understand the materials thoroughly. He did all the exercises and practice exam questions for practice before the PMP® exam and found that they were useful.
cPrime PMP® Courses
The prices for cPrime PMP® courses and PMP® training are quite high compared to other project management education providers on the market. But students of the course thought that the quality offset the high cost.