AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
|PM Exam Simulator
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“On closing notes, I would say the BEST way/plan to study is ‘your own way/plan’. Prepare your own notes instead of getting from others.”|
Timmo Sturm passed his PMP® with proficient in all domains. He spent three months with 2 hours per working day on the PMP® preparation.
- Read through PMBOK® Guide Guide and created flashcards on iPad.
- I did not memorize all ITTOs.
- Listened to Cornelius’ Prep Cast while running
- Read and finished all chapter end questions from the Ritas’ PMP® Exam Prep Book. Rita’s book goes from PMBOK® Guide into real world problems.
- Used PM Exam Simulator. Scored around 75-80% for 4 practice exams.
- Attempted Oliver Lehman‘s PMP® questions.
- I spend some serious time on questions that I got wrong to really understand my weaknesses.
- I never tried to read the PMBOK® Guide Guide.
- If I were to attempt the PMP® exam again, I would have spent less time on ITTOs. I would work through Rita’s PMP® book and PM PrepCast™ in parallel and began attempting practice exams sooner.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Timmo Sturm