AT A GLANCE
Kelvin Trump successfully passed the PMP® exam and below are his sharing of the experience in general, study guides and preparation.
About the PMP® Exam
- It took almost 3 hours to complete.
- Some tricky questions, like picking the “best” from many correct answers.
- Sometimes you cannot just eliminate 2 wrong answers as 3 of them are ‘correct’.
- Many questions were simple and direct.
- Took project management training
- Rita’s PMP® practice exams is very useful
- PMBOK® Guide Guide: did not finish 1 pass
- Listened to the PM PrepCast™/PM Champ lessons driving to and from work
- discipline and determination are very important for the PMP® exam
- The PMBOK® Guide is a standard and framework, not best practices
- Take time to relax several days before the PMP® exam
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Kelvin Trump