AT A GLANCE
Tupak Ula read the PMBOK® Guide Guide for four time before taking the PMP® exam and he thought it is a good idea to concentrate on the PMBOK® Guide Guide only.
- PMBOK® Guide Guide alone is enough. You should study as many times as you can.
- Take as many practice exams as you can. Analyze your mistakes and plan your studies. You will see your score improve from below 65% to above 80%.
- Understand ITTOs flow but do not memorize them.
I’ve started giving exam online sample questions and the result was around 63% – 65% (not more than that). But this gave me the idea on what questions will be asked and how they framed. The same case with simulator and the result is not more than that 65%.
- Beware that you might spend too much time on the first several questions as you are nervous on the real PMP® exam. Do take your time and move on.
- There are lots of mathematical questions on the real exam, be prepared for the calculation.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Tupak Ula