AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“Getting the PMP® is not the final destination, the new knowledge gained will be applied in my daily work to perfect my project management skills and deliver more success.”
Edwin Elvena shared his lessons learned as follows:
- Read PMBOK® Guide Guide and PMP® Exam Prep: Rita’s Course in a Book for Passing the PMP® Exam twice
- Do PMP® practice exam with up to 1000 questions (including Oliver Lehman and other free exam online, Rita PM FASTrack)
- Review the result, find out why an answer is wrong.
- Practice full-length 4-hour mock exams. It is advisable to do the exam at the exact time you have scheduled the real PMP® exam.
- Relax for a day or two before the PMP® exam.
- Try not to take break during the exam to remain focussed
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Edwin Elvena