AT A GLANCE
Gaurav Bansal was not able to score more than 64% in any practice exam initially yet he passed the PMP® exam in first attempt. Below is his lessons learned:
- Studied for 11 weeks for the PMP® exam.
- Begin with the PM PrepCast™ which helped me to pick up the concepts and make a strong foundation.
- Studied an PMP® exam prep book.
- In the last 4 weeks, practiced full-length practice exams (The PM Exam Simulator). I was not able to score more than 64% in any of them.
- I kept studying to fill my knowledge gaps.
- Later, my score improve to around 75%. Continued to study harder.
Keep things simple and do not get bogged down by low test scores. Keep working and you surely can make it.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Gaurav Bansal