AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“PMBOK® Guide Guide. Started reading it and STOPPED after a weak. It seemed all so dry and superficial to me. I questioned myself as to who the hell in the world look for all this in project management?”|
Virender Rana passed the PMP® exam with 3 months study.
- I didn’t have any idea of PMP® and it is fact that it doesn’t take a certification to be a project manager. Then why I made up my mind to pursue the PMP® Certification?
- It’s the attitude. And it benefits my career too.
- I became a PMI® member and downloaded the PMBOK® Guide Guide. Began reading but felt so dry after reading several pages.
- Then purchased the PM PrepCast™, it not only gave me the required 35 contact hours but also made my life easier. It helped me to understand the PMBOK® Guide Guide.
- Then I read Rita’s book once to understand the PMBOK® Guide concepts in much more details, especially some concepts that were not explained clearly in the PMBOK® Guide Guide.
- Then I took lots of PMP® practice exam questions, I have attempted around 4000 5000 free practice questions and considered myself ready for the real PMP® exam.
- I got audited for my application but was able to clear it in 4 -5 working days.
- I finished the exam in 3 hours and become PMP® certified.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Virender Rana