AT A GLANCE
Liszt Tann decided to pursue the PMP® certification at the beginning of June. It took her 2.5 weeks to get through the PM PrepCast™ video lessons, another 2 days to complete the PMP® application. She scheduled the test date to be 2.5 months later to give her enough time to review and study for the PMP® exam.
- Made flashcards for all ITTO’s so as to revise whenever time allows.
- Made sure to take many practice exams and review all wrong answers to understand why.
- Make use of Free Youtube videos to understand PMP® calculation, e.g. search for ‘schedule network diagram pmp” in Youtube.
- PassionatePM gives some explanations on confusing concepts
- Practice the brain dump for the PMP® exam
- Read the PMBOK® Guide at least once
- Not only memorize the formulas but understand how to apply them in situational questions
- Come up with a study plan and stick with it, you can definitely get through the whole process and pass PMP® exam in one try.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Liszt Tann