AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“The most important tip is to have a good night sleep before the exam. Some people study all night and then do not perform good in exam because of tiredness. Its good to be fresh in exam.”
Naveed Ahmed passed the PMP® exam and the following are some of the tips that helped him and his friends to pass the PMP® Exam:
- Convince yourself that you really want and need to get the PMP® Credential. It will give you advantage to your career.
- Make a study plan and stick to the plan. Make sure you include the time for studying and doing practice exams. It is best to set aside some time each day to do the study.
- Remember to leave time to attempt full-length practice exam(s) before the actual PMP® exam. You will understand your stamina and your time management requirements.
- Learn to manage the exam time before the PMP® exam.
- Two to three PMP® exam prep materials should be enough. Don’t try to read many prep books.
- Create your own notes for final minutes revisions.
- Have a good night’s sleep before the PMP® exam. Don’t study until late night. Refresh your brain with enough sleep.
- Visit the exam venue beforehand to understand the traffic and environment.
- Keep calm and relax during the exam.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Naveed Ahmed