AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|< 1 time|
|“I am a firm believer in taking as many questions as you can. Not to memorize them but understand the purpose of the questions and why the answer is correct. “|
AnthonyF passed the PMP® exam and below is his lessons learned:
- Take time off after the first study period to let the knowledge settle in the mind
- Read Rita’s PMP® book for 4 to 5 times
- Cannot understand PMBOK® Guide Guide fully, need to read Andy Crowe’s PMP® book to help digesting the material. Felt ‘Got it’ after reading Andy Crowe’s book as it simplifies complex concepts.
- Use Oliver Lemann and Rita exam prep questions for practice exams, take as many exams as possible
- Advise to take practice questions by knowledge areas
- As a point of reference the CISSP, ISSMP, CRISC and even SANS certificates were harder to master than this exam.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by AnthonyF
Free! We have analyzed 100+ Lessons Learned by successful PMP Exam takers and compile a 9 page report on PMP Exam Preparation FAQ Answered by 100+ Recent PMPs. Indispensable for your PMP exam preparation! Exploit it NOW!