AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“I had a copy the PMBOK® Guide, and could not get pass the first few pages without being bored, and keeping focus. I then tried the Rita test materials, and found those too complicated. Finally, I decided to spend roughly $2000 on a test prep course.”|
Abradley advised fellow PMP® aspirants to take PMP® classroom training as she could not understand the PMBOK® Guide framework by reading PMBOK® Guide Guide alone. Below is her lessons learned:
- Chose PM Study which has 98% pass rate on the first try and has a class schedule on consecutive weekends
- There were lots of study materials: Workbook, Chapter Test booklet, Final Test booklet, Process Charts and Evaluation Test. The materials that she found most valuable were the Process Charts and Workbook.
- She was advised to understand the flow of ITTOs and create a brain dump of process chart.
- The practice exams are very close to the actual exam.
- Need to achieve 80%-85% on the practice exams before taking the PMP®.
- Overall, the quality of PM Study Classroom training justifies its high cost.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Abradley