Frequently Asked Questions for the PMP® Exam
Sooner or later, every PMP® aspirants would encounter the questions below.
- What’s the Best Way to Plan for the Preparation?
- How Much Time is Required for PMP® Test Preparation?
- How to Obtain the Required 35 Contact Hours Certificate?
- Do I Need to Memorize ITTOs?
- Do I Need to Read Through the PMBOK® Guide Guide? How Many Times?
- Which Are the Most Popular PMP® Certification Prep Reference Book?
- Rita’s vs Head First vs Andy Crowe vs Kim Heldman
- Quality Free Mock Exams – Where to Find?
- Any Other Tried and Trusted Free Online Resources?
- What to Do On the Day of PMP® Test and During the Test?
Maybe you are still finding the answers to them. The most obvious way is to look through the Lessons Learned by successful PMP® Exam takers. However, everyone is different so do their methods of study. How do I know if those advices apply to you or not?
Fortunately, the newly published PMP® Certification Preparation FAQ Answered by 100+ Recent PMP®s contains detailed answers to the questions listed above. Over a hundred of PMP® Exam Lessons Learned by recent successful PMP® Exam takers were collected and analyzed with an aim to bringing you the most trustworthy and time-tested answers to help you pass the PMP® Exam with ease.
As an example, below you will find one of the most pressing questions of all PMP® aspirants:
Which Are the Most Popular PMP® Certification Prep Reference Book?
Note: represents the relative rank; represents the number of mentions in the lessons learned.
- 4th: Kim Heldman with 10 mentions
- 5th: Scordo with 7 mentions
- Others include: Ultimate PMP® and Crosswind
Go to PMP® Certification Preparation FAQ Answered by 100+ Recent PMP®s now to find answers to your PMP® certification preparation questions!