AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“Getting the PMP® is not the final destination, the new knowledge gained will be applied in my daily work to perfect my project management skills and deliver more success.”|
Shreenath Sreenivas passed the PMP® exam in first attempt with Proficient” in all domain (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing).
PMP® Tips and Tricks
- Believe in yourself, you can be PMP® certified
- Try to read Rita’s PMP® Book like a story book.
- Read PMBOK® Guide like a story book for once or twice.
- Read both books in parallel.
- Do not memorize the contents, understand them.
- Do all the chapter end quizzes from Rita’s book to identify your knowledge gaps.
- Try 200 question practice exams only after you are able to score above 90-95% in the chapter end exams. Take at least 10 full-length practice PMP® exam before the real PMP® exam.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle during the PMP® preparation, eat light to keep your brain active and fresh
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Shreenath Sreenivas