Do I Need to Memorize ITTOs?
Perhaps this is one of the most frequently asked question about PMP®. There are around 400 of inputs, tools & techniques and outputs in the PMBOK® Guide Guide. The thought of having to remember them may deter many PMP® aspirants. We have two different schools of thought here, choosing a side that is comfortable to you.
- If you can memorize the ITTOs, you will be able to get a few more questions right
- Memorizing the ITTOs help you understand the PMBOK® Guide Guide better
How to Learn PMBOK® Guide Formulas?
For Project Managers not coming from sciences background, PMBOK® Guide formulas may sometimes difficult to grasp.
- Memorize the formulas
- Understand how to apply the PMP® formulas
Do I Need to Read Through the PMBOK® Guide Guide? How Many Times?
To many, the PMBOK® Guide Guide is a sleeping pill. Is it utterly important to read through it? From the survey, the answer is a resounding YES.
- The PMBOK® Guide Guide is a must read
- It explains all the exam topics well
- You may need to skim through the PMBOK® Guide Guide more than once
- The appendix and glossary are especially valuable