CrossWind Project Management Training aims to drive the adoption of project management by people and businesses to achieve growth and advancement. It helps people to become better project managers by providing the necessary training and skills transfer to those who aspire to become Project Management Professionals (PMP®). Currently, CrossWind PMP® Training courses includes PMP® bootcamps, virtual live classes, online PMP® video training as well as PMP® exam simulators for practice exams.
CrossWind PMP® Exam Success Series
This study system by CrossWind includes every study materials required to prepare well and pass the PMP® exam and become PMP® certified. Students will not need to purchase additional resources for the PMP® certification. Features of the study system include:
- The same PMP® study manual as used in PMP® bootcamps by Crosswind which contains all the subject matters required for the PMP® exam. Each chapter includes many practice questions for students to understand their progress.
- An online exam simulator with over 3000 practice questions (26 full length PMP® practice exams altogether). Students are allowed to tailor the area of the questions to their needs.
- Additional resources for PMP® exam study activities and exercises, including mindmaps, filpnotes, flash cards which aim to help students remember the subject matters for the PMP® exam.
- An audio lesson on “discovering the PMBOK® Guide Guide” to introduce and guide students through the PMBOK® Guide Guide detailing the essences and methods to study it.
- An audio supplement on terminologies used on the PMP® exam, also downloadable as a MP3 file.
- Tips and notes on filling the PMP® application, including an excel file to assist in documenting the project experience hours.
- A quick reference guide (2 volumes) to the PMBOK® Guide Guide for quick review and last minute revision.
- All the web-based study materials are available through a standard web browser. Students can gain access to these as long as they have an internet connection.
Student Reviews of Crosswind PMP® Training
Eric Verzuh was delighted to have found and used the CrossWind PMP® exam success series. The study guide was especially useful for him to pass the PMP® exam. The descriptions for project management concepts are well written and easy to understand. There are lots of study aids, e.g. icons, mindmaps, sample practice questions and exercises to help readers to memorize the terms and concepts for the PMP® exam. He did not even need to read the PMBOK® Guide Guide to pass the PMP® exam.
CrossWind CAPM® Training Courses
Similar to the PMP® Exam Success Series, the CAPM® Exam Success Series also provide students with all the required materials for their CAPM® success. The study system features the following items:
- The Crosswind PMP® Manual (same as that for the bootcamp students), over 500 practice questions are included
- Apps for CAPM® terminologies and process, Exam Simulation and Flash Card, students can make use of the interactive features of these apps to help them learn the concepts and terms for the CAPM® exam easily
- Reference posters and study mats to allow students to revise important concepts everywhere, not limited to the computer screen.
CrossWind PMP® and CAPM® Trainers
Tony Johnson, the founder of CrossWind Training, has over 20 years of project management experience in a variety of industries such as telecommunications, financial, education and manufacturing. He is also an experience project management trainer and PMP® coach. He was also a past member of the education committee of the Dallas, Texas PMI® Chapter. Tony is certified almost in all the certifications by PMI® and is an MBA.
Jeff Bayer holds a PhD in engineering management and has over 20 years of working in the area of project management in a variety of industries. He has over ten years of project management education experiences teaching general project management courses as well as PMP® preparation courses.
CrossWind PMP® Training
CrossWind PMP® training and CAPM® training offers students a variety of choices from bootcamps, online live classes to online pre-recorded classes. PMP® and CAPM® exam simulators are also available.