AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PM Exam Simulator
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“No need to by heart each and every input, output, tools and techniques. But after going through the above process, at the end I was able to logically remember more than 70% of those.”|
Saravana Kumar Shanmugam started my preparation in the beginning of August by going through the PM PrepCast™ video lessons. After getting hold of the 35 contact hours certificate, he immediately applied for the PMP® exam and began his exam study. He passed the PMP® exam with 2 months’ efforts.
- Read Rita’s PMP® Exam Prep Book from cover to cover once and revised the book once more. The PM PrepCast™ video lessons helped me to understand the concepts easily.
- Attempted all the questions in Rita Mulcahy’s FASTrack by knowledge areas and read all the explanations for all answers (not just the incorrect ones).
- Attempted three exams on PM Exam Simulator and scored around 75%
- Read PMBOK® Guide Guide from cover to cover once.
- Attempted four more exams on PM Exam Simulator and saw an improvement of score to around 85%
- I did not try to learn the ITTOs (input, output, tools and techniques) by heart. But after going through the PM PrepCast™, Rita’s PMP® and PMBOK® Guide Guide, I was able to remember logically more than 70% of the ITTO’s.
- With the above preparation, the real PMP® exam was considered a bit easy. I scored 4 Proficient (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling) and 1 Moderately Proficient (Closing).
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Saravana Kumar Shanmugam
Free! We have analyzed 100+ Lessons Learned by successful PMP Exam takers and compile a 9 page report on PMP Exam Preparation FAQ Answered by 100+ Recent PMPs. Indispensable for your PMP exam preparation! Exploit it NOW!