AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
|Head First PMP®|
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“One thing that also stands out is the we can get a lot of questions right if we read carefully as language of the question is key to identifying the correct answer.”|
Janardan passed the PMP® certification exam with 3Ps and 2MPs. Below is his lessons learned:
- The start point was getting the exam date after submitting the PMP® application
- Started with PMBOK® Guide and referred to Head First PMP® for more explanations
- Did practice questions from Scordo & Head First
- Took 2-3 full-length PMP® practice exams by SCORDO and Oliver Lehmann (The SCORDO questions were closer to the actual exam but the Oliver Lehman questions made you think and understand the concepts)
- Reviewed wrong questions to understand why.
- Unfortunately, my wife got sick 9 days before the exam with viral fever but decided to go ahead with the exam.
- Took leave for 2 days before the exam for final revision and relax.
- Choose a PMP® book that suits you and read with full concentration
- Do as many full length tests as you can to build some concentration stamina
- Read exam question carefully to identify the correct answer
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Janardan