AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Andy CroweHead First PMP®
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“Do note that, PMP® exam preparation relies heavily on your determination and personal goals – what you want to achieve with it! Thus, mental preparation is very important, before your studies.”|
Fadly Arisandy Rasyad passed the PMP® exam in one try. Below is his exam experience sharing and tips:
- It was an extremely difficult and very tiring process as it requires you to maintain focus 4 hours continuously
- Some questions are very wordy.
- Many of them are situational questions with several possible answers.
- The PMP® exam is challenging.
- Preparation for 7 months out of procrastination.
- Kept re-scheduling the exam date for 3 times.
- It took about 2 months for proper PMP® preparation with full concentration.
- Mental preparation before your studies is very important.
Be Ready for the PMP® Exam
- Tips #1 – Set yourself the target of passing the PMP® Exam.
- Tips #2 – Understand why you would like to get the PMP® Credential, this will be your ultimate driving force.
- Tips #3 – Never, ever procrastinate your studies. Discipline is very important.
- Tips #4 – Set up a rhythm of study. Study every day.
- Tips #5 – Make sure you try to read and understand a chapter for every 2 days.
- Tips #6 – If you find PMBOK® Guide Guide difficult to understand at first, try finding a good exam prep book. Read the prep book first and read PMBOK® Guide guide once you finished the prep books.
- Tips #7 – Practice a lot with practice exams and simulators.
PMP® Classroom Training?
- My answer is absolutely NOT! It takes time and is very costly. Why not try online study? The PM PrepCast™ is my choice as PM PrepCast™ will give you the 35 contact hours required for PMP® Exam Application.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Fadly Arisandy Rasyad