AT A GLANCE
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“… don’t forget to review the code of ethics and conduct from the PMI® website and know your formulas.”|
I’ve prepared for the PMP® exam for almost 4 months and passed at the first attempt. Below is the lessons learned:
- Studied PMBOK® Guide Guide thrice
- Read Rita Mulcahy’s PMP® Exam Prep after PMBOK® Guide but found it quite difficult.
- Started solving the sample questions chapter by chapter on Rita and Andy Crowe.
- PM Champ was an effective learning process with all the knowledge areas were well explained
- Studied HeadFirst 3 Times
- Whenever I began a new chapter, I would read HeadFirst first, then follow it up with Rita.
- HeadFirst makes it easy, while Rita is very detailed to the point. PM Champ training is like Headfirst meets Rita.
- Attempted PMZilla Final PMP® Exam (200 tough questions), very helpful and tougher than the actual exam.
- Don’t forget to review the code of ethics and conduct from the PMI® website
- Memorize and understand all PMP® formulas.
- The exam is not easy but not too tough.
- I did not memorize the ITTOs for the PMP® exam, but I suppose I could have two more right answer should I have memorized that.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Anonymous
Free! We have analyzed 100+ Lessons Learned by successful PMP Exam takers and compile a 9 page report on PMP Exam Preparation FAQ Answered by 100+ Recent PMPs. Indispensable for your PMP exam preparation! Exploit it NOW!