AT A GLANCE
WA, United States
No. of Attempt
Mock Exams Attempted
PMBOK® Guide Read
|“A recommended approach is to complete the application process for the PMP® exam before you complete your test preparation. This way, once you have completed your test preparation, you can immediately go in and schedule to take your test.”|
Joanne Blankenburg is a project manager with over ten years’ work experience. And he tried to get PMP® certified in order to open up more opportunities for me.
Applying for the PMP® Exam
- Begin by submitting the PMP® application.
- My application was selected for a random PMI® audit after the payment. I was required to verify every item included in your PMP® exam application.
- You are recommended to complete the application process for the PMP® exam before completing your PMP® study. You can then attend the PMP® exam once you have finished the preparation
- There are several ways to prepare for the PMP® exam:
- A six week course through local PMI® chapter
- A four-day bootcamp PMP® training class
- I finally chose the four-day bootcamp training class. I could focus my attention to the preparation and took the exam on the fifth day.
- Every day, we try to memorize project management processes and formulas.
- Did a lot of practice test questions, which helped me:
- Familiarize myself with the type of questions on the real PMP® exam
- Understand my knowledge gaps
- Prepare myself for the 4-hour exam
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Joanne Blankenburg