AT A GLANCE
Satyanarayana Kotla is PMP® certified now. Below is his lessons learned:
- Read PMBOK® Guide Guide at least once
- Read The PMP® Exam – How to Pass On Your First Try (5th Edition) which helps you to understand the PMP® exam
- PMP® Exam Prep: Rita’s Course in a Book for Passing the PMP® Exam (1500 Questions)
- PM Study Study Material and Mock exams
- Studied 3 hours/day on average, more on weekends
- PM PrepCast™ by Cornelius Fichtner helped understand what’s important for the PMP® exam
- No need to memorize the ITTO, just understand them and create a ‘cheat sheet’
- Make sure you understand all the concepts correctly, especially the process, sequence and integration.
- Use only reliable and trusted practice exams on the internet. The low quality ones give you wrong answers.
- PMSTUDY.COM exams are close to real PMP® exam.
- Before and on exam day, do take time off to relax.
~ PMP® Lessons Learned by Satyanarayana Kotla