How to Obtain the Required 35 Contact Hours Certificate?
More online PMP® courses can be found in the directory of PMP® online courses.
(Disclosure: By making purchases through the above affiliate link, you will help funding (at NO extra cost to you) the continual running of this website to continue providing quality PMP®® exam information. Thank you!)
PM PrepCast™ PodCast Training
- Flexible, study anywhere
- Ideal for visual learners
- Self-study meaning I can work at my own pace
- Repeat a lesson whenever needed
- Listen to the lessons while driving
- Can obtain 35 contact hours education for PMP® Exam
- Read an in-depth review by a recent PMP® here
Note: if you choose online PMP® exam prep courses, always look for discount coupons. For example, this webpage posts the latest discount coupon for PM PrepCast™.
- Face-to-face exam prep course is good for me
- Have the chance to find a study partner at the course
- Help keeping focus (for a bootcamp)
- Self-study before taking a class to help understanding the materials
- Very expensive
When to Schedule the PMI® PMP® Test?
Somewhere during your preparation, you must consider this question: when to schedule the PMP® Exam. Most of the PMP®s agree that you should not wait till the last minute to schedule it as the available of suitable time slots for the PMP® Exam cannot be guaranteed. Also, don’t wait until it is the eleventh month within your 1-year validity period. Schedule early so that you can have time for 2 more chances in case you fail the first attempt.
- Fix the exam date early to set you a target
- But can delay the exam date (with or without cost) later if you need more time to study
- But don’t over study
- Schedule the exam on Monday or in the morning (so as to have enough rest before the exam)
- Take a few days off work before the exam