PMP® Exam Success Series: Bootcamp Manual with Exam Sim Application
The PMP® Exam Success Series: Bootcamp Manual with Exam Sim Application is the same PMP® book students received in the PMP® bootcamp organized by Crosswind Learning. This PMP® exam prep covers all the knowledge areas for the PMP® exam as well as all the five project management process groups. It is intended to be read and studied alongside with the PMBOK® Guide Guide published by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) for the actual PMP® Certification examination.
Major features of the PMP® Bootcamp Manual include:
- Full coverage of the examination syllabus for the PMP® examination, students studying this PMP® exam prep book together with the PMBOK® Guide Guide will be able to get ready for the actual PMP® exam
- The Crosswind PMP® book provides more in-depth explanations and examples to further illustrates the concepts discussed in the PMBOK® Guide Guide so that students will be able to comprehend and memorize the concepts required for the PMP® exam more readily
- Mindmaps for each knowledge area are added to help students remember the concepts and knowledge taught in each chapter more readily in a visual way
- All the PMP® formulas are explained clearly with lots of examples so that students will be able to solve calculation questions in the PMP® exam
- Memorization keys are provided for the PMP® formulas to help students to remember and apply the formulas. These keys can also be used as a last minute revision aids.
- The book includes 560 practice questions for students to practice and get familiarized themselves with the language and types of questions that would appear on the real PMP® exam
- An exam simulation software package is also included which provides additional 700 practice questions to be answered on a simulator that looks and feels close to the real computer based PMP® exam interface
- Online access to a variety of PMP® learning materials is also included, students will be able to make full use of the latest learning materials to heave their PMP® preparation faster and more fruitful
The PMP® book is published by Crosswind Learning, which is a major provider of education and training courses for PMP® aspirants. A full array of PMP® preparation courses are on offer by Crosswind Learning including face-to-face bootcamps, online virtual learning, online self-paced learning, PMP® exam prep books, flashcards and exam simulators. This PMP® exam prep book is the same students’ manual for the bootcamp students.
Readers’ Review of the PMP® Book
Bill Baxter used this PMP® book for the preparation of his CAPM® and PMP® examination. He considered the quality of the book to be excellent. He was especially impressed with the way it helped him to understand the PMBOK® Guide Guide as well as providing additional materials that are required on the PMP® exam but not included in the PMBOK® Guide Guide. The inclusion of 30 practice questions on each chapter helped him a lot to understand whether he had a firm grip of materials presented in the chapter. He passed the PMP® exam with this PMP® book together with the PMBOK® Guide Guide in first try and he recommended it to fellow PMP® aspirants.
S. L. Young reviewed that the book was excellent as exam prep, the accompanying exam simulator software package was so-so. The navigation was not user friendly and he found it hard to know which questions he got wrong. He could not select questions based on the knowledge areas. It might be better if he could only purchase the book without the exam simulator.
About the Author Tony Johnson
Purchase Crosswind Bootcamp Manual on Amazon (The links to Amazon are affiliate links, meaning that your purchase through this link will allow me to earn a little money to keep this website running, thank you!)
The PMP® book is available for purchase on Amazon (The links to Amazon are affiliate links, meaning that your purchase through this link will allow me to earn a little money to keep this website running, thank you!) via the following link: